6/15/2009

We'll be comin' round the mountain when we come...

Ye Haw! We are coming to UT for the WHOLE MONTH of July. Matt has a month of training in CA, so he will drive all of us to UT & then fly home so he can get to work. I wish he could just stay and hang out with us for a fun summer vacation, but maybe next time! As always I want to see as many of you as much as I possibly can, so email, call, text, write me...do anything you have to so that we can plan on getting together. I'm really sad to leave all of my friends here in Denver, so I'll try to get back on the blogging wagon & keep everyone updated on our exciting adventures in UT.


Here are some pics of our activities the past couple of months.
Brinley's 2nd Birthday Party (Six months late)Fun times at the park (usually while Trin was at Preschool)Tulips at the Denver TempleFriends over having funTrinity learned to write the entire alphabetThe happy "post popcicle" facesNew shades at Castle Rock Outlet MallsMatt helping an injured team-mate at his football gameI took the kids to watch the game & luckily the Burt's showed up to support Matt & ended up supporting me too! They were great!!Matt's football wounds-mostly from other players cleats.One of many trips to the poolPlaying games at our hotel in Colorado SpringsThe view outside our Colorado Springs Hotel RoomWe stopped at "The Garden of the Gods" on our way homeTrinity's preschool graduationIt was Trinity's turn to show off her big'ol bruise!I helped weed the back yard of a friend & planted our first gardenTrinity has been so excited about it & has been a lot of helpGrayden enjoys getting dirty & eating rocks, but it is so nice when he falls asleep while we are there. I get so much more done!Brinley, Sister Galloway, & Grayden chillin in the shade. Brin isn't much for getting her hands dirty, but loves our trips to "Sista Gawaway's house" to water the garden.The kids and I spent a few days up in Estes Park with some great friends. It was a "girls night out" & we had a blast! Going into the National Park was an added treat & we didn't let the rain stop us from having fun!

2 comments:

Katie said...

WHOA you're alive!!! hahaha Glad to see your back... loved all the pictures, and hope I actually get to see you this time around on your trip to Utah. :)

Danica said...

THERE YOU ARE... not that I have much room to talk... I'm horrible at blogging.. .haha