6/16/2009

Cute Baby "K"

We got to watch our friends little girl the other day & it was so much fun having her. She was really good & pretty quiet most of the time she was here. After we put our kids to bed I put in a Baby Einstein video to see if she would like it, and she finally decided to get a little more vocal! :)


I took a bunch of cute pictures of her too, and thought it was so sweet that whenever Matt held her she'd fall asleep! Doesn't she have the most precious little face?! I could just squeeze those chubby cheeks!! We'd love to watch her anytime!!

4 comments:

Dustan and Micayla said...

What a cute baby!! And were are your parents at now? Lehi?

Emily said...

That video is so funny! I love all the pictures too. Thanks for posting all of those. I'm glad she was good for you guys. Thanks again for keeping her for so long. It was a HUGE help to us!

Dustan and Micayla said...

Hey—I kinda of had a freak out and made my blog “private” really quick…send me your email that you log into blogger with and I will add you to the list of viewers so I can still see your comments! My email address is micayladinkel@yahoo.com. Thanks and can’t wait to hear from you!

Mary said...

I think it's so sweet Matt held her. Guys usually just stick to their own . . .