3/08/2009

What the heck?!

I finally finished making a new background & header, but the dumb header isn't centered?!! I am so mad and I know it is going to bug me every time I look at it! If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!!!

PS. I'll post something more worth-while soon!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow! I love it! Good Job Sis! And the header is so cute you can't tell it's off center at all!

Kimberly said...

Oh oK now I see what you mean about your header! You should just put something on the other side of it???

Shantell said...

First of all I LOVE you new blog header and back ground! So cute! I had this problem too and the only way I could figure out how to fix it is to make my header smaller. I make mine 3 x 8. This is a good question for Britt she knows everything about blogs!

Tracy Giles said...

I think you did a great job! I have no clue how to fix it, but I didn't even notice.