3/10/2009

A Little Something to Look At

I have a ton of pictures to post from my 3 weeks spent in UT, but since I haven't put them on my computer yet you'll have to settle with some of my recent digital scrapping LO's.
Click for Credits
Click for CreditsClick for Credits

You can see all of my pages HERE at Scrapmatters.com
Check back soon for posts about our UT trip!!

5 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

Wow, those are great!

Jessica said...

AMAZING,as usual.

Shantell said...

Les you are getting so good! I love all of them! I'm heading over to look at your gallery!

The Allens said...

Good job on those pages...they look great!

Crafty Momma said...

I love your blog and all your digi scrap layouts!! how did you become such a pro!! I just can't seem to figure it out! I guess I'll have to stick to the old fashioned way. There is just so much more your can do with a computer..if you knew how!