SO CUTE!! My grandpa used to read us "Flat Stanley" when we were little. She even recorded it on a tape so we could listen to it when she wasn't around. Cute huh?!
Me and Kenna laughed so hard at "flat stanley" He looks like so much fun! Emily needs to make us one so we can play with him. He looks great in the family photo kinda looks a bit like Matt :) love you guys thanks for the laugh! Chrissy & Kenna
Thanks Leslie, Emily loved the story and the pics. she is really excited to take his story back and share with her class. You should send him to someone else, and let your kids get a letter of what he has done.
I love flat stanley! It is so fun for the kids! I also love your hair. It looks so cute short! We need to get together. I only live 20 mins away! Your family is so cute!
6 comments:
I should make a Flat Stanely... I wonder how he would like washing dishes or scrubbing the toilet?
SO CUTE!! My grandpa used to read us "Flat Stanley" when we were little. She even recorded it on a tape so we could listen to it when she wasn't around. Cute huh?!
Me and Kenna laughed so hard at "flat stanley" He looks like so much fun! Emily needs to make us one so we can play with him. He looks great in the family photo kinda looks a bit like Matt :) love you guys thanks for the laugh! Chrissy & Kenna
Thanks Leslie, Emily loved the story and the pics. she is really excited to take his story back and share with her class. You should send him to someone else, and let your kids get a letter of what he has done.
ha ha ha fun idea! You are always thinking of something! PS I love your st patty day header on top
I love flat stanley! It is so fun for the kids! I also love your hair. It looks so cute short! We need to get together. I only live 20 mins away! Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment