Man, I feel like my life has been picked up by a whirlwind & tossed around a bit. There seem to be so many things going on & all of a sudden I feel totally unprepared to have this baby. TRUST ME-I am ready to have him, but I keep thinking of all these things I should get done before he comes. Not to mention that Matt is going to be swamped this month with extra summer duties & responsibilities. And to top it off we are planning on moving to a nicer place that isn't available until the middle of July. We were hoping to be able to move before the baby comes, but there is no way & now it looks like the move in date is going to fall right on top of the 2 weeks that Matt will be at the annual training with his unit-AHHH-SO CRAZY!! I know that we will make it through all of this, so I just try to take one thing at a time & hope that a nervous breakdown doesn't occur in the middle of everything! HAHA! Well, I will end this post on a happier note with some pictures that make me smile!

Trin asleep with her hand in the bag of Cheetos!

Brin sporting a beautiful wig!
My summertime sweeties!


7 comments:
Oh my goodness you poor thing! Please let me help you with your move or whatever else you need. I hope you're not planning on lifting anything in your condition. :) The pictures of your girls are adorable by the way.
One more thing, I have been trying to call you but the number I have must be your husband's. I want to come visit teach you sometime in the next couple weeks if it fits in your schedule. Email me at chapmanest@gmail.com so I have your number. Thanks!!
Wow...sounds like a busy time! I hope you weather through it well! Like you said, just take it one day at a time!
Wow, I remember after heather had zach they moved like a week later and they weren't planning on it. I moved a week before having Cole. I totally understand how crazy it can be. You have my sympathy, I just wish I was there to help!
Oh my! Les your life is a whirlwind! I'm sorry that everything is coming at you all at once and that I can't be there to help you. I hope that your mom & dad can come out to help you move. I'm always thinking about you and hope that things are going well. I love the wig picture. That is so cute!
the first picture of trinity is great! And Brin looks so cute with that wig on. Have you figured out a name for the little guy yet?
Don't worry, we're all here to help out with the move. Seriously, don't worry another second. That's the whole point of being Mormon...free movers: right?
Look at those blonde summer babes! Are you seriously enjoying summer sun? Living in Portland, we still haven't seen weather warmer than 65 degrees and ole Mr. Sun since at least last September. Nevertheless, I'm not complaining. :)
Really you should be. Sounds like you have a crazy month or so ahead of you. Gosh!
Post a Comment