6/16/2008

Back on the Bandwagon

I got so busy there for a while that I stopped digi scrappin & then I was afraid to start back up because I had basically fogotten everything I knew. A while back I bought some video tutorials from Scrap Girls that would teach me how to use my version of PS specifically for scrappin, so I decided now was a better time than ever to finally watch them. I thought they were SO helpful & I basically did this page as I watched the videos to help the new things I learned stick in my mind. The picture isn't my favortie, but like I said it started out as just a "practice page". The look on Brin's face makes me laugh & please don't look too closely at my long overdue of plucking eyebrows!! WOW-AMAZON WOMAN!! HAHA!! I am horrible about making sure I give credit on my pages, but I konw that I used products from Brittish designs & from Anne Lange. Thanks guys!

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Soooo Cute! Good Job!

Heather said...

I so need to learn how to digi scrap. Trying to pull out all of my stuff is what kills me!

Brittney said...

VERY very cute Leslie!! I love that you're jumping back in.

Shantell said...

ya you did a digi-scrap page! I think your LO turned out great. Ok so I just have to say that you are amazing. How do you find time to do everything that you do. You have 2 almost 3 kids and you just blow me away at what a great mom you are and all of the fun things you are doing. You are my hero :)

Danica said...

CUTE! I love it, I'm glad you jumped back on! It is hard to find time to scrap!

Rachel Seren said...

I really need to learn to do that. It turned out great!

The Allens said...

You do a great job! I am so far behind with scrapbooking. I'll have to look into doing it on the computer. Good luck with the soon to be arrival of your little guy!

Sara said...

I love this page. I love the picture too! I can't tell you enough how much I wish I had your creativity!

Michelle said...

That is great that you are scrapbooking again. I haven't done it for awhile myself. Lookin' cute.