6/09/2008

Water Monkey

As a baby Trin was NOT fond of the water AT ALL, but she has finally started to enjoy our trips to the pool. Matt is helping her get as comfortable in the water as he can before trying any swimming lessons. The other day she "monkey walked" around the entire pool by herself. This is a little clip of her progress & I laugh everytime she pushes any "dirty stuff" in the pool out of her way. Such a funny girl!

6 comments:

Brittney said...

What a funny kid! She's so big Les!! I miss swimming! I know you aren't a water baby but I am!!

Danica said...

She's so cute! Iz loved watching this video, she loves "babies" and water!

Shantell said...

Les Trin is getting so big! I know you hear that all of the time but being so far away from you makes me realize how fast kids grow up. You and Matt are such good parents! Before you know it you won't be able to get her out of the pool :)

Rachel Seren said...

Hey, that is too cute! As far as the blog decor goes my friend showed me a cute new place to go it's www.shelsscraps.blogspot.com

Mary said...

That is what I call progress! I love that she totally splashed Matt without even knowing it. That darn dirty stuff!

Kimberly said...

Such a cute video! I love your new blog background!