6/24/2008

Still here...still pregnant...

Most of my time this past week & a half has been spent cleaning, organizing, or wasting time on the computer hoping that time will go by faster. I have 5 days until my due date & I can't help but wonder if this child will be stubborn like Trinity was & hold out until the last possible minute. It would be so nice if he were cooperative like Brinley & decided to come the day I have had in my mind for the past nine months-or even better, he could come today!! Well, maybe not today-Matt is teaching a 4 day class @ Fort Carson, so it would be a little harder for him to rush home & be by my side. Thursday will be his last day of teaching & he actually said it would be nice if I had the baby on a Monday-then we could have our weekend & he could miss work during the week. I told him I'll see what I can do-HA!

Well, I have been working on a page this morning & it took WAY longer than I had hoped. I tried using a pre-made template for the first time (thank you Britt!) and I had to experiment a little more than I expected to get it to work. I am really happy with the finished product though. It was nice not to have to use any brain power about where to put the pics or worry about the layout. So here it is:

Credits: Mary Ann Wise, Brittish Designs, Shabby Princess, & Andilynn Designs Thanks!!

11 comments:

Rachel Seren said...

That turned out great! I really really need to learn how!

Brittney said...

Great job! I love the tunnel slide in the circle! It's perfect!! :)

Michelle said...

cute page Leslie. Good luck in these last days of pregnancy. I know it's hard to wait and not know what day he'll come. God Bless you.

Danica said...

Templates are the best thing ever invented! they seriously make my scrap life so much easier!! I LOVE your page, so cute!! Good luck this last week!!

Dannenbergs said...

Sorry to hear you're still pregnant. You'll be done soon!

Donnie and Kristi said...

Hey! We'll just pretend like we know eachother, k? What program do you use to do your digital scrapping? I use Digital Image Pro 9...and I love it, I was just wondering what else is out there.

Shantell said...

Yahoo! I love your LO! I LOVE Britt's templates! Templates are the only thing I use. I don't feel like I have the talent to create a page on my own. Good job Les! I hope your baby comes soon!

Mary said...

Cute page! I love the colors. About that due date business. Seriously, with all the technology going around, don't you think they could atleast tell us within 24 hours when a new child will decide to come! I'm with Matt. Monday sounds like a great day. Hang in there!

Crafty Momma said...

I like your blog it is so cute!! I also like your LO. How do you do it? I have so many paper kits and I don't know how to create a LO with them.

Lorina said...

Hey.. I wanted to say hi.. and I hope you remember me? Maybe? haha

You family is cute.. and good luck with the new one!!

Gormley Girls said...

hi leslsie hows it going i love the pics of brin,trin,and gray they are sooooooooo cute.