5/27/2008

Fun New Project

One of my good friends Brittney asked me if I would like to do a photo blog with her. She is already an awesome photographer, in my opinion, but both of us would like to improve our photography skills. So if you want come check out our pics & leave us some encouraging comments come visit our blog: http://photosbetweenfriends.blogspot.com Just keep in mind that I have pretty much NO IDEA what I am doing. Hopefully some noticeable progress will be made after time! hehe

2 comments:

Rachel Seren said...

what a fun idea! i have tried for years to get into photo classes and they are always full. I have always wanted to learn.

Gormley Girls said...

I am looking at the older posts so i am not sure you might get this but i love trin and brin they are so cute in the pic.so i saw that that tirn is learning how to swim.and you never told me.well i will talk to you later.