5/12/2008

Sunglasses

I love watching the girls when they are in thier own little world. They have such funny personalities & are so unique and funny in thier own way.
Trinity loves to put on sunglasses & say "OH YEA!" I have NO idea where she got it from, but it always makes me chuckle a little. I also love this picture because I have a few pictures of Matt when he was young & his pose is exactly the same!Brinley is also into the sunglasses right now & she likes to wear an occasional hat. She found this princess crown & sunglasses one morning after breakfast & was walking around like the newest movie star!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Those pictures are so cute. I burst out laughing at Brinley's picture, she is just so glammed up! Your girls are adorable.

Brittney said...

OOOH! Cute new blog design! Those photos are a crack up! Your girls have such personality. I love it.

Katie said...

I love it when little girls are sassy frassy! Those pictures are so cute! They are going to be awesome older sisters to the new baby boy!

Danica said...

I love those girls!! They are sooo cute!! I love when you post new pics of them with their cute personalities! I need to do better about post just STUFF about Iz!

The Wanbergs said...

I showed John the picture of Brinley, and he immediately blurted, "What is that?!" Then he got a better look and chuckled with me. Your girls are so cute. I don't think the rest of us get to see their personalities nearly enough, so I'm glad you do such fun posts on your blog.

Dannenbergs said...

Cute get-up. Those pictures definitley need to come back out when the boyfriend comes over to meet the fam.