We bought some side tables on clearance a couple of weeks ago & the girls were curious about the Styrofoam. Matt did not want them playing in it & I was like, "Oh what will it hurt?" as you can see from the pictures they went a little CRAZY!!
In a matter of about 10 minutes they had demolished a sheet of it!
Brinley had it EVERYWHERE, up her pant legs, in her hair, up her shirt.
Trinity also had it in many peculiar places. Her shirt had little pockets & they were chuck full of tiny little broken pieces. She was SO static-ey that there was a huge unbroken piece stuck to her face, I was laughing so hard!! However, Matt did not think it was so funny & was grumpily spraying everything & everyone with water while I vacuumed (he was trying to get rid of the "static cling") oh well, the girls had fun!
In a matter of about 10 minutes they had demolished a sheet of it!
Brinley had it EVERYWHERE, up her pant legs, in her hair, up her shirt.


8 comments:
You are such a nice mom!! HAHA!! xoxo
Looks like a good time! I'm glad your girls had fun, sorry that Matt didn't. :)
Ha! I can totally see Matt getting all mad and worked up about that HUGE mess. You know what it's these times that make life good! PS I love pic 3 medium-long. That is such a cute family picture.
That's the way it always goes! You think what will it hurt, and bam two seconds later you realize what kids can accomplish in two seconds. Looks like fun though!
Matt....grumpy? Gee...who'd have thought?
That is sooo Nick and I! I'm like, climb on top of that table and Nick's like--she'll fall and break her neck! Good thing there are two of us parents. We do tend to balance eachother out in lots of ways. :)
HAHHA So cute! That's totally something Trev would get mad at me for!! and I would think was a good idea at the time... What cute girls!! I can't wait to have another one!
Post a Comment