5/27/2008

ABC's For Me



A- Attached or Single: Attached

B-Best Friend- Matt

C-Cake or Pie- I am addicted to the Chocolate Cake from Costco!!

D- Day of Choice: Saturday-I love being able to do things with Matt & the girls.

E- Essential Item: Flat Iron! hehe

F- Favorite TV Show: Hell's Kitchen & So You Think You Can Dance

G- Gummie Bears or Worms: worms, for some reason the bears seem a lot tougher?

H- Hometown: American Fork, UT

I- Indulgence(s): lately...tootsie rolls YUM!

J- January of July: July-Love the fireworks

K- Kids: Trinity (3 1/2), Brinley (19months), & Baby Boy coming in a month!!

L- Life is incomplete without: Family

M- Marriage Date: June 22, 2002

N- Number of siblings: 3

O- Oranges or Apples: Apples-oranges let me down when they aren't sweet enough.

P- Phobias or Fears: Water & natural disasters

Q- Quote: one I heard recently that I liked went something like this, "The qualified are not called, but the called become qualified" (referring to church callings)

R- Reason to Smile: We are moving to a nicer place in July & I am almost done being pregnant!!! YAY!!

S- Season of Choice: Fall-perfect cool weather & not too much rain.

T- Tag Six: Susan, Liz, Kim, Kellie, Anna, & Debbie

U- Unknown fact about me: I hate driving at night

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Matt accuses me of being a vegetarian, but I just don't like red meat-all the other meats I LOVE!

W- Worst Habit: complaining

X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound for sure-X-Ray's are usually painful.

Y- Your Favorite Food: Mashed Potatoes!!

Z- Zodiac: Virgo

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I will have to do this is looks fun! So you guys are moving??

Danica said...

Yeah! You did it fast! I'm excited that you're moving to a nicer place-- SWEET! Next time we get together we'll have to have Costco Choc cake YUM!