Here is a little "photo journal" of what has been going on for the past week and a half at the Brown's house.
Pasynne decided to take a look around...

things were pretty out of focus, but she seemed to enjoy her soft stripey blanket. As she stretched out in preparation to get real relaxed she realized...

relaxation was not an option. Siblings were always around!

Mom always wanted to put something around her head...

and someone always wanted a turn to hold her.

Being held wasn't half bad, as long as it was by a qualified candidate.

Headbands were tolerated...

for short periods of time (usually while asleep), and soft blankets became a must!

Grayden tried to use the banana chair as a slide, but got stuck in the handle.

He didn't have much patience for pictures to be taken of the predicament...

but was ready for another try as soon as he was free!

Books were always a safer alternative for entertainment.

The first of many football games to be watched with Dad.

She preferred sitting up, but wasn't sure how she felt about watching all this football...

no use fighting a lost battle,football it is, but hey-at least no siblings are around.

Grayden was too busy getting himself a drink to worry about bothering Pasynne.

He was so proud. No help needed for that drink (or last few drips) of rice milk!

The horses were rounded up one afternoon for some much needed coloring time.

Meanwhile Pasynne continued doing a lot of this; eating until full to the brim, sleeping as often as possible, and going through diapers like a champ!

One afternoon the planets were aligned long enough for a small 3 part miracle to take place...
Part One.

Part Two.

Part Three.

That's right...3 out of 4 kids asleep at the same time. It was the best 45 minutes ever & then it was over! Personally, I blame the giant green binky!

Pasynne took advantage of being the first one to wake from her nap & gazed out the giant windows.

Time's up! No more day dreaming-now you have to be on guard.

Brinley was eager to help "wash" the dishes...

While Trinity helped to make breakfast for dinner.

Pasynne got all dressed up in a new outfit & went on a trip to Michaels with Mom.

There have been a few shaky moments of uncertainty...

but overall things are under control and looking good! (Good bye hideous green hospital binky-Hello super cute pink Avent binky!!)

9 comments:
What a cute post, I loved it! She is so dang cute and I love how alert she is.
I agree that was a great post! I still can't believe how big your kids are getting. Grayden looks HUGE! I still think of him as the baby. Pasynne is ADORABLE!!! And you are so good to dress her so cute! I agree that the hospital binkies are not that cute. But my little peanut loves her's. Maybe I'll have to try and switch her. After reading this I see that it can be done :)
Wow! I still can't believe you have 4 kids. It's crazy! HAHA But they sure are adorable.
Pasynne is BEAUTIFUL! I love newborn baby pictures. I probably need to have another baby.
Your other children have so much personality. I just love it. I look forward to having 4 babies one day!
What cute kids! Helping and more helping. Your blog is so much fun to read.
HEHEH Loved your post, adorable kids!!
Adorable. Glad to see you are handling things so well! You Browns have got it down!! I laughed pretty hard at Grayden's predicament.
Your babies are SO Darling!! How fun!! Landon LOVES the Avent binkies too...that is the only kind he will take! How funny! Four kids Les...time flies!
Hope everything is going alright with the new baby and the rest or the family :) Also i love the horses ;)Talk to you guys soon! Tell me when your move to Kansas :(
Post a Comment