9/20/2010

G'bye Ugly Betty!

My blog isn't ugly anymore. :)




Today was odd.


I was so proud of myself for getting dinner all ready & into the crock pot by 9am. I went ahead and basked in my own glory as I realized I would be able to avoid my daily "lack of dinner plan depression" that rolls around everyday at about 4pm.


I started thinking of what I should do next. I thought so long about it that I didn't end up doing anything next. In fact, I'm not sure what I did all day (other than think of all the things I could have done).


When 8pm rolled around I figured I should try to redeem myself so I cleaned the kitchen.


I hate the feeling of "wasted time" I am going to get more done tomorrow.




P.S. Look how cute Pasynne is. Doesn't she have the longest little monkey arms?

4 comments:

Katie said...

She is sooooo chubby!!! I LOVE CHUBBER BABIES! :) And she looks just like all your other kids... I love that you make carbon copy babies!!! I did lots today... I think I get more done on Monday's because I have to work in the morning. The rest of the week I just sit around and then I'm like... oh it's dinnertime and then time to go to work. Pathetic hahah

Rachel Seren said...

You have the cutest babies!! She is adorable! Hey you made dinner AND cleaned the kitchen! That is a lot with three little ones and a newborn. It always seems to take me at least four months to adjust and feel "normal" after bringing home another addition. Sounds like you had a great day to me! ;)

Brittney said...

Hey I think a clean kitchen and a crock pot dinner is a productive day! :)

Tracy Giles said...

She is so cute!! I hate 4:00. I always panic about dinner. Hope to see you at book club.