This was us on Halloween in 2008, but all joking aside we really will be moving to Wichita, Kansas either Nov 1st or Jan 1st. We haven't found out which one, but it definitely won't be any later than Jan 1st. I am so so sad to have to leave behind such great friends who have come to feel more like family, but am excited to know where our next adventure will begin. I'll post more details when I find out.
PS I am so excited for Halloween (as always) and have been working on getting our costumes together since about mid July!! I can't wait :)


4 comments:
Wow! I hope you guys have fun in Kansas!
You guys look awesome!!! I so wish jared was into halloween. He actually hates the holiday :( I can't wait to see your costumes for this year. They are going to be ADORABLE!
rock on! congrats on your move. you know we are only 11 hours away from you? we should hang out!
You are so positive about the move! Especially after just having a new baby, that is great! I also can't wait to see your costumes yours are always the best! I've had mine for awhile and just can't wait. I love Halloween!
Post a Comment