My parents came to visit a few weeks ago (I'll try to post more pics about that next time) and my kids were so excited to see them! Matt and I were pretty excited too :) My Mom took this pic of the girls riding in the truck with G-Ma and G-Pa one afternoon. I can't believe how grown up they both look! Where does the time go?! They have both been such a big help with
Pasynne and are really great big sisters to
Grayden too. I am so lucky to be their Mom.
4 comments:
Such a cute photo! They do look WAY big.
Lovin' your new Halloween blog decorations! VERY CUTE!!!
What a beautiful family! Good luck with the move...you have such a great attitude. Can't wait to see your Halloween costumes this year. I loved the Wizard of Oz theme.
Such cute girls! We are going to miss you guys a lot. I'm tearing up just writing that! Yikes.
They have grown! I'm excited to see the Brown family Halloween pics from this year (when you get the chance--you've got a crew to take care of)! Yeah for Grandma and Grandpa visits. Those are the BEST!
Post a Comment