Apparently the "lady" who designed the blog background I am using decided to remove it from her photo bucket account. Now my blog is stinkin ugly & I don't really feel like searching for a new one. Ah PHOOEY!
The same thing happened to me. I decided to just go back to the plain old easy uploads for backgrounds.... well in the process of getting her's off I almost deleted my blog! Now it is slightly messed up. Be careful!
Oh Leslie--you make me laugh out loud. I love the "past week and a half" post. That G cracks me up! What is it with boys. And how cute that little B is hard at work in the dishes. Nick was just looking over my shoulder to see the pictures of P--she is such a beauty. He thought she was such a pretty baby. Way to go girl! Looks like you've got the troops rounded up (on horseback even?!) and I know that little baby has a family full of love taking care of her. Congratulations!!
4 comments:
That happened to me too, I just deleted the html and left it white haha it was probably a good thing though cause I think mine was Easter themed. :)
It happened to me too. I've been noticing it on a lot of blogs.
The same thing happened to me. I decided to just go back to the plain old easy uploads for backgrounds.... well in the process of getting her's off I almost deleted my blog! Now it is slightly messed up. Be careful!
Oh Leslie--you make me laugh out loud. I love the "past week and a half" post. That G cracks me up! What is it with boys. And how cute that little B is hard at work in the dishes. Nick was just looking over my shoulder to see the pictures of P--she is such a beauty. He thought she was such a pretty baby. Way to go girl! Looks like you've got the troops rounded up (on horseback even?!) and I know that little baby has a family full of love taking care of her. Congratulations!!
Oh--and sorry about the background.
Post a Comment