12/14/2009

Back That Thang Up

Every time I sit down to blog I can't seem to get it out of my head that I haven't blogged about the two B-days, two holidays, & many other fun things we've been up to the last few months! AND...it still makes me crazy to think that I haven't even posted half of our California Vacation back in August!! SO...I am planning to back on up and blog about those events, but for today lets just relax while I ask you a couple of questions:


1.What does it mean when your baby has red marks on the back of his ankles...and
2. Mysterious symmetrical dots on both feet?

Could it possibly be that I can't keep cramming his constantly growing feet into these adorable baby shoes? Oh MAN!

3 comments:

Mary said...

You are so funny Les! If he keeps wearing, I say . . . cram on! :)

So with you on blogging and back ups. I just basically stopped all together.

We just got your Christmas card in the mail. I hope to see a blog about Matt's semi-pro football. What is that? Do tell!

Ryan and Christina said...

I lOVE your ice skating family pic! hahahhahahha

Unknown said...

how embarrassing! I've done that, too! I couldn't figure out why D would cry owww every time we'd go in the car. perhaps b/c his darn shoes that got put on were killing him! oops :)