12/23/2009

This is This & That is That

I decided to add some pictures of a few things that have been "going on" around here lately. I'm planning on doing every other post with more pics from our CA trip, so if you were hoping to see more of that...hang in there!!


Grayden had been playing with the Mrs. Potato Head & was determined to get the pair of shoes on his feet. I found him a while later like this:

It looks like the shoes won this time!

Trinity wanted to help me put stamps on all of the Christmas cards we sent & did a great job getting them in the right spot. We had a few "wanderers" that veered dangerously close to the edge, but overall she was a great assistant!This is Trinity's "I'm so excited" face when we finished with all the letters.This last picture is for Grandma & Grandpa. I asked Matt to take a picture of Brin in her cute B-Day outfit from them & the angle isn't the best. (thanks for trying Matt) She has gotten really tall & is much less "dwarf" looking in real life! hehehe Its a good thing Grandma & Grandpa are coming for a visit so they can see her model the outfit in person.

1 comment:

The Spigarelli Family said...

Looks like fun!! What a great helper you have there. Your kids are so cute. They have such fun personalities. Have a Merry Christmas.