10/02/2009

Activity Packet for General Conference

Although this is SUPER short notice I figured I'd share the info that was passed to me from a friend about an Activity Packet for General Conference. Click here to see it & have fun working on it with your little ones, watching your older ones enjoy it, or taking advantage of it yourself!! Hope everyone has a fabulous conference weekend!!

2 comments:

The Spigarelli Family said...

Thanks for sharing Leslie! I just printed it off and I am way excited to use it. What a fun idea! At this web site do they have one for each conference? My little one is not really old enough for some of it, but I would like use this kind of thing in the future. I just love conference!

The Allens said...

Thanks...I've been wondering if there was one of these for this conference. Even though it's for kids I'll probably do it myself...I'm sure it even helps adults listen a little more. :)