



The kids loved the shallow kiddie pool & after a while in there we made our way over to the big pool. They also had these fountains that were spraying up from the ground & Matt asked the girls if they wanted to run through with him. They watched him run through a few times alone & then agreed to go with him.




6 comments:
Have I told you yet that I'm jealous?? HAHA Looks like so much FUN! You definitely deserved it! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!
I love all your pictures! What a great trip so far, you're leaving me in suspense! You guys are so brave to do Disneyland just the two of you! What resort did you stay at? It looks so fun!
Good idea with the day off. What a cool pool!! Your kids are so stinkin' cute. Great picture of Brinley in her suit just grining from ear to ear, I love it.
Looks like you had a BLAST!!! Your kids are SO cute and are getting so big!! How fun!
It sound like you had a great time! I also love the family pic on the top of your blog!
Looks like a great resort! Next time we really want to stay in a hotel where we can walk to the park because we wasted so much time driving, parking and waiting for the tram! What a fun pool area! that's great that you got to enjoy yourselves without the crouds!
Post a Comment