I know I made it clear that I was going to do a post-a-day, but of course I have already missed a few days. I have good reason though-I've been trying to improve my digital scrappin skills & on the days that I spend SO much time doing that I'm all computered out! So...here are some of the pages I've done in the last few weeks.




I LOVE digital scrap booking!! If you have wanted to try it & havent't yet-JUST DO IT!! I am no expert, but you could always ask me if you had any questions & I'd be happy to help you get addicted-I mean started! :)
4 comments:
I just love that you're getting more into it!!!!
Okay, just so you know, I JUST started digital scrapbooking and I love it! What programs do you use/recommend? Right now I just have Adobe printshop that I have been playing around with... what additional programs do you use? you can e-mail me, if you want. erikabench@gmail.com. Thanks for being the professional! :)
Great job Leslie!! You are seriously talented. You have such an eye for composition, plus I love the sayings you use. I always state the obvious like "Christmas 2008," I like the way you do it much better. Oh and great idea using a picture as your background on the last one. Did you just use the eraser tool at a low opacity to get it like that? Or what.
You got me addicted, and I thank you. :)
Post a Comment