11/29/2010
It's so hard to say Goodbye
Leaving Denver was so much harder than I had ever imagined it would be. Leaving the people I met there was harder than leaving my own flesh and blood when we moved from UT. (OK, that sounds bad so I'll explain) Leaving family is hard and sad, but they are family, I KNOW I will see them again in the future. Leaving friends who became as important in my life as your family is was near depressing. There is no assurance that I will ever see many of these people again, and saying goodbye to them after church on the Sunday we left brought many tears. (Just like I was afraid of!) To all my Denver friends: I miss you so much! As I meet new people here I can't help but think to myself, "there is no way I will like them as much as my other friends". You have all made me a potential friend-finding snob! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
We miss you too! But I am sure there are better people in Kansas... well maybe not. j/k
You are making me sad about leaving all over again! That is so true about leaving friends. Thank goodness for blogs and things, huh?
Leslie, I miss you so much too! I was thinking about you the other day. If my car got broken in the snow Leslie is not going to be there for me. You are my angle! I love you tons!
Les your hair is gettin' long again!!! I haven't seen a pic of you for a while. Anyway - my mom felt the same way when we moved away from Roy when I was little. But she made even better friends here. You'll find new friends! Plus with the internet, Facebook, and blogs, you'll keep in touch with your special Denver friends too!!
I'm serious about taking a road trip out to see you. You are by far one of my favorite Denver friends and I'm not going to let you go that easy.
Your hair is so cute! I love it longer like that. I hope that things in Kansas are going well and that your new ward has wrapped you in their welcoming arms. I can only imagine how hard moving from Denver would be. I'm glad I live in UT so that I know I will get to see you again. AND I'm thankful for the internet...so I can see you digitally HA!!!
Post a Comment