8/18/2011

Pasynne is One!

I took advantage of our "jungle" and did a mini photo shoot with Pasey Peanut the other day. Her actual birthday is today (8/18),but we celebrated it with Matt before he left. Here are just a few pics from the "jungle"...stay tuned for adorable cupcake-face Birthday girl. PS I haven't blogged, digi-scrapped, or played around on PSE for a LONG time, but for some reason these pics look better when they are in PSE than they do on here?? Anybody know why?





3 comments:

Jessica said...

She CAN'T be ONE!!!! That's too crazy. I love her cute outfit, down the the boots and headband, what a doll.
I've noticed some of my photos look worse on blogger too, but don't know why, sorry.

Tracy Giles said...

My photos do the same thing. They look sharp and clear until I load them onto blogger. Then they have a fuzzy look. Weird.
Anyway, Happy Birthday, Pasynne! She is adorable.

We need to chat about a possible road trip to see you. I think Monae talked to you about, but I just want to find out when the best time to come would be. We can't wait to see you!

Shantell said...

Oh my gosh she is so adorable! I LOVE her outfit. It's crazy to think our little peanuts are one. Where did this last year got?