2/13/2011

Table Redo Part 2


3 comments:

Shantell said...

Wow! you guys got a lot done. Kind of makes me want to re-do our table. Can't wait to see the next step :)

Jessica said...

Call me lazy, but I would only sand the parts you plan to stain... just an idea if you get tired of sanding when it comes to the chairs. I'm excited to see how it turns out!

The Loveridge Family said...

I love that your husband is willing to do this with you! I don't think Brian or I would have the patience! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Hey, so now that we are going to be a little closer....we will have to meet up sometime. When I heard you moved Kansas, I searched all over your blog to find out what part you moved to. How are things out there? Are you guys liking it? We are in the process of trying to sell our house, so I am not sure when we will be officially out there. Brian is already working there and seems to like it. Keep in touch! Sara