Oh my gosh Les your kids are adorable!!! I miss you guys so much. I had a dream last night that you were here in UT visiting and I was so excited to see you :) I love Pasynne's face and Brin's doll is so cute. I noticed that she has a matching dress. So cute!!!
Merry Christmas Leslie. What a cute picture! I didn't know you have 5 kids! We miss you. I kept thinking of last year ward Christmas party. I had a lot of fun with you. I miss you.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh Les your kids are adorable!!! I miss you guys so much. I had a dream last night that you were here in UT visiting and I was so excited to see you :) I love Pasynne's face and Brin's doll is so cute. I noticed that she has a matching dress. So cute!!!
Merry Christmas Leslie. What a cute picture! I didn't know you have 5 kids! We miss you. I kept thinking of last year ward Christmas party. I had a lot of fun with you. I miss you.
Oh my goodness, Pasynne looks SO big and beautiful. All your kids are beautiful.
oh wow. look at that cute bunch!!! ADORABLE outfits.
Great picture, I LOVE the outfits!
Cutest ever! I LOVE that they all match, but aren't exactly the same! Adorable.
Post a Comment