12/08/2010

Harsh Critics

This video clip STILL makes me laugh out loud! It was taken mid-July, Trinity had just learned a new song at school and would NOT stop singing it. To make matters worse we got stuck in rush hour traffic while she was in her moment of glory! Brinley and Grayden had had enough & were trying to get her to stop singing. I glanced in the rear view mirror and noticed that Grayden was plugging his ears & had to grab the camera. I love the genuine look of disgust on Brinley's face throughout the clip and Trinity's complete disregard for anyone else's opinion. Especially from such harsh critics!!

*Scroll to the bottom of my blog to pause the C-Mas music*

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

That was Hilarious!!! Love It!!!

Julia M. said...

At least she asked nicely, "Trinity, please shut your mouth!" Oh, I love it. I can hardly wait to have a carfull of kids to laugh with.

Katie said...

hahahaha I love that you are laughing so hard too... it's so funny.

Danica said...

HAHAHa So funny... I agree at least she said PLEASE! When Izzy is being obnoxious Olivia yells STOP IT!

Jessica said...

Oh my that is hilarious! Trinity reminds me a lot of Sophie, for sure.

KristyE said...

rotfl! Seriously :D I LOVE how Trin says right at the end "one more time"...as if she never heard the polite request to "shut your mouth!". Funny kids!

zimfam said...

that is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!