3/29/2010

Yes and No

Yes, I am 20 weeks pregnant.

No, we don't know what we are having. (well, we KNOW it's a baby)

Yes, we are planning on finding out.

No, we haven't set an ultrasound apt yet.

Yes, I am getting impatient & may call the insurance company myself if I have to!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on being pregnant! I hope you can get your ultrasound soon.

Lindsay said...

Ditto on the ultrasound soon...come on insurance company! :)

Katie said...

I totally thought you were going to say you weren't going to find out and I HATE when people do that! HAHA I'm glad you're finding out, and I can't wait for the result!!! YAY for reaching the halfway point!

The Allens said...

Congrats! That is great news!

Julia M. said...

AWESOME! I'm SO happy for you!

Ryan and Christina said...

No way how exciting! I am so impressed with you how do you do it? I can barley handle 2 kids. Teach me your trick and your patience. So wonderful!

Sara said...

Congrats on being pregnant! I keep hoping that you are going to post what you are having. Hopefully you will get to know soon.

Crafty Momma said...

Congrats on #4! New babies are in the air!